All good blogs must start with a great picture, which is why I have spent the past hour looking at pictures of myself only to discover I have far too many pictures of me eating or with my mouth hanging open. Why do I do this? What is it that possesses me to think I will look better with my mouth open?
But, you can't tell me you don't want a cupcake now...
6 comments:
Yeah for you! I must say you are terribly funny/witty and I really do want a cupcake now.
that makes me want a cupcake right now!!!! can you send me one?! i can't wait to see you at christmas!
That's funny, i suddenly want some ice cream...
So glad you are blogging. And I totally want a cup cake even though it is almost midnight.
Oh Tifani! I already can't live without your awesome blog!
yeah! i love new bloggers. i have to tell you i feel the funny/witty pressure as well :) but we are the funniest right :) and i don't even like cupcakes and i kinda want one :)
Post a Comment