Rules:
1.Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. So You Think You Can Dance! (dance, dance dance)
2. 30 Rock (funniest show on TV)
3. The Office
4. Heroes
5. Chuck
6. Gossip Girl (true guilty pleasure)
7. The Soup (Shout out to Joel McHale!)
8. Ugly Betty
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to a SEC Reporting Conference in San Francisco
2. Ate Peking Duck in Chinatown in San Francisco
3. Rode a cable car in San Francisco (did I mention I am in San Francisco?)
4. Talked to Julie
5. Wrote an email to my brother in Russia
6. Did online Christmas shopping
7. Took a really long, really hot shower
8. Blog stalked several people (I'll never tell who...)
8 Things I look forward to
1. Christmas!
2. Getting home (Vegas is snowed in)
3. Seeing baby Reed!
4. Seeing Stone Temple Pilots in January
5. The day I no longer have to work
6. Summer
7. Going to Russia
8. Jared coming home!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mantra Masala
2. Waffles! (They serve nothing but waffles, it is amazing)
3. Serendipity 3
4. The Melting Pot
5. Archi's
6. Barry's Drive In (That one is for you Kaira!)
7. Mon Ami Gabi
8. California Pizza Kitchen
8 things on Wishlist
1. All versions of Singstar
2. Hard wood floors for my house
3. New camera
4. Photography skills to use new camera
5. Perfect skin/hair/body
6. Christian Louboutin shoes
7. Finding a job that pays me not to work
8. Diamonds. Lots of Diamonds.
8 People to Tag
I can't decide... so anyone who wants to!
1 comment:
Thanks Tifani! How fun I love San Fran, JOsh and I lived there for a summer intership.
Post a Comment