Welcome to my first post of 2009! I needed a little Christmas vacation, which basically consisted of eating, playing Singstar, and eating again. So, just a little recap of my Christmas vacation for you:
1. I ate alot. I mean alot. It was non-stop food from Thanksgiving to New Years. I know I am getting old, because usually that amount of food doesn't really affect me at all, (I know, you hate me, I'm used to it) but this year, all of my pants are a little tight. Thus is born New Year's Resolution #1, fit back into my pants.
2. I now have my very own Singstar! No longer do I need to mooch off Cropstar, I have my very own to practice singing "Helena" over and over. (Like I need practice, I am already a Singstar!) Now is born New Year's Resolution #2, become a Singstar on all songs. It will be a challenge, but a challenge I am ready for.
3. I spent considerable bonding time with my nephew Reed (oh and his parents too). I basically moved into my mom's house for the week to be close to the family. Living with your parents is awesome, they have considerably better food (see #1 above).
4. I saw Stone Temple Pilots in concert. It was amazing. Scott Weiland is everything you could hope and dream he would be, what a rock star really should be. His dancing basically consists of twitching, and never has twitching looked so good. I think it is true love.
5. I also saw Reel Big Fish. That is a fun show. I highly suggest going if you get the chance.
3 comments:
See the only problem with that is I LIVE TOO FAR AWAY!!! I know I know its my fault but hopefully we can save up enough money this year since all our debts are paid off!! (well when the IRS decides to send Matt his check) I'm hoping to get a house by the end of the year. Hopefully closer to you guys. That'll be really fun. =)
It all sounds so fun. I miss you and want to see you. Those are some great resolutions for the new year. I'm pretty sure I could never be a singstar. But then, I've never tried, so maybe I could surprise myself.
I only wish I had such admirable goals! I wish I could see you on singstar...okay I actually wish I could do it with you!
Post a Comment