- Jared comes home in 2 weeks. I am excited! And, hopefully my baby brother hasn’t turned into a weirdo. The phone call on Mother’s Day left me with suspicion. Example, he made an agenda for the call. Don’t worry, he will be mocked for that one for years to come.
- Despite all my resistance, I think I need an iPhone for one reason and one reason only. Research. Have you ever been driving down I-15 and wonder why Victorville even exists? Or, been sitting in church and wonder what midget babies look like? With the iPhone, these questions could be answered immediately. The internet is magic.
- Because of my unfounded and unreasonable disdain for the iPhone, I think I will be forced to get the new Google phone.
- I really wish KFC delivered. This would have saved me the embarrassment of going through the drive-thru in my bathrobe and getting mocked by fast food employees. A girl needs her chicken.
- SYTYCD IS ALMOST HERE!!! Season premiere Thursday May 21. There will be a viewing party, and all are welcome! But, be warned, we are serious fans, and there are rules. (If you don’t know what SYTYCD stands for, you are uninvited to the party.)
- I think Helen, the Biggest Loser winner, looks significantly older as a skinny person than a fat person.
- I have decided to shun the entire state of Missouri. This is a work related shun, and I don’t want to bore you with work details, but let’s just say they don’t call it the “Show Me” state for nothing. And, they are stupid.
- My boss is from New Orleans and has as thick southern drawl. And, for some reason when he swears, it just sounds better and natural. Like if he didn’t swear, then it would be weird.
- I need a concert to go to, and fast. I haven't been to one all month, and it is starting to give me the shakes. I have tickets to The Killers in September, but between now and then, nothing. Who should I see? Who wants to go?
Saturday, May 16, 2009
The inside of my head looks like the inside of my purse
The following are all the random thoughts in my head. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kade and I are the biggest SYTYCD fans! Honestly the best show ever, except I can never pick a favorite dancer so I never know who to route for. Will you send me your email so I can invite you to our blog.
May 21st! I am so there. So there!
Yep I'd say your brother is going to weird when he gets home. Oh well, he has you to get him out of it!
okay so the iphone is amazing... more research was done the other day, we'll discuss later. Also how else can you plan a trip to the wild wild west in the middle of sacrament meeting?
Cami, what is your email?
love the phone call agenda and cannot wait to make fun of him for years to come :) have you heard about the possible family reunion with the idahoans sometime in June? I thought my mom and lynette were going to get involved but I am not sure if they have. So spread the word in Vegas, the Idahoans are willing to come to St. George if you guys can make it! Would be fun!
i think i have read this post about 3 times because i find it hilarious! i can't wait to see you and hear your witty comments in person! oh, i would love to go to a concert....there are some good ones coming out to dc...if you want to make the trip!
Go with the google phone. I heart it completely. Also...please tell me you noticed that SYTYCD is having a fall season too?! I seriously couldn't breathe or speak for moments. That's all.
Post a Comment