oh my gosh. you love that I literally got a pit in my stomach looking at that picture. you're so grown up. I would not be able to handle that kind of crazy busyness going on there. you are awesome my friend. truly amazing the things you can do. (that kinda sounded Yoda-ish uh? lol)
So, since it doesn't look like you have much on your plate, I told my dad (who just started a blog) that you might be a good person to email with questions about blogging. Since I don't blog I am not in the know and I thought - hey Tifani's not busy or anything... <3
2 comments:
oh my gosh. you love that I literally got a pit in my stomach looking at that picture. you're so grown up. I would not be able to handle that kind of crazy busyness going on there. you are awesome my friend. truly amazing the things you can do. (that kinda sounded Yoda-ish uh? lol)
So, since it doesn't look like you have much on your plate, I told my dad (who just started a blog) that you might be a good person to email with questions about blogging. Since I don't blog I am not in the know and I thought - hey Tifani's not busy or anything... <3
Post a Comment