Today I am grateful for sunblock. Without it, my entire body would be red, instead of just my legs from the knees down. But only on my shins. It looks awesome, trust me. I am also grateful for Melissa and her amazing pool. We are starting the Saturday Lay Out Club. Let me know if you want to join!
3 comments:
I totally want to join :( maybe in another life :)
I do need a good tan. I don't need sunblock as bad, but my kids sure do! We will all join you in just a little bit!
dude. You are seriously so cool. I already knew this but the more I read about you the more I'm like "really? how long were we in the same ward and not friends?!" totally lame of me. And the Sublime comment killed me cuz that's TOTALLY how my summers were. Anyway, enough about me...you are great, and I love your posts whether funny or not cuz they're you and I like you.
Post a Comment