Because I am black, and because I am a widow.
So...Now I must watch the original to see if the dance moves are right. lol this is by far the funniest thing i've seen in a while.
Ok. I watched the other video and there is one thing you missed...the flying tattoos that come off his body..lol
i LOVE it!(was your bathroom see through?!)
this is awesome. . . Those are some sweet moves and same great editing skills. . . LOVE IT and Love YOU GUYS!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So...Now I must watch the original to see if the dance moves are right. lol this is by far the funniest thing i've seen in a while.
Ok. I watched the other video and there is one thing you missed...the flying tattoos that come off his body..lol
i LOVE it!
(was your bathroom see through?!)
this is awesome. . . Those are some sweet moves and same great editing skills. . . LOVE IT and Love YOU GUYS!!!!
Post a Comment