
I have joined a gang. My reasons for joining a gang are similar to others, reasons heard time and time again. I was searching for identity, recognition, power. I needed excitement. Self-worth. Status.
We are the Weekend Riders.

Beach cruiser bike gangs have rules, like any other gang.
- Respect higher-ranked members and follow their orders.
- Never bring outsiders into the HQ and don't tell anyone where it is.
- Respect both our allies and rival gangs. Don't do unnecessary things to get us into a war. Any problems with other gangs should be brought to the attention of the bosses.
- Always have a gun.
We also have fun t-shirts and really yummy snacks! Plus, all rides end (or begin) at 7-11 to fulfill all of your Slurpee needs.

Our gang is recruiting new members. Of course, there is an initiation process. No one is guaranteed entry. However, one thing is inflexible. You must have a beach cruiser.

The Weekend Riders are looking to develop allies and/or rivals. We are looking to challenge street bike gangs, skateboarding gangs, other beach cruiser gangs, etc. So, if you and your gang would like to challenge us, let us know!
3 comments:
I have a pink beach cruiser. I've only riden it once, and I think it has a flat, but it is still hardcore (for a cotton pink beach cruiser)
do people even get how cool we are?
So, um how do I go about to be recruited into this gang??? I feel like I could be a good asset. Plus I already have some brass knuckles...which I heard are a hot commodity for any gang! Hook me up! :)
Post a Comment