Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Maybe I AM a Genius...
Has anyone besides me discovered the beauty of the new iTunes Genius tool? If not, let me give you a brief rundown. Select a song in your library, the sidebar tells you songs by the same artist you are missing in your library, and suggests songs by other artists you might like. Click the Genius button, and magically a playlist is created using only songs in your library that are prefect compliments to the song you have selected. Like I said, magic. I feel like both a brilliant maker of playlists, and at the same time, a little embarrassed by songs that are actually IN my library. I swear I have NO IDEA how Ashlee Simpson ended up in my library. I didn't do it, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh shut up! I remember you telling me about your cd and how much you love it and because of you I now own two that I don't listen to:)
ah! she is my fav :) what does she sing again??? i love the new tool, so sweet!
well of course you have ash simp. how else are we going to master every singstar song?
iiiinviiiiisiiiiiiiiibbllle....
Hey Blog friend!!! im glad you blogged about it I can't wait to go home and try it out!!
Love ya
kiri
Post a Comment