Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's snowing in Vegas...yippee...
Yes, it is true. Snow is falling in Vegas. For most people this brings joy... we can build a snow man! We might get a day off school! Yay! But, not me. Right now I hate snow. Snow has caused me to be stranded. That is right, they closed down the airport and I am stuck in San Francisco. Sure, I am stranded at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, so I am sure no one feels bad for me, but still, stranded! I had to wait in line 4 1/2 hours to get rescheduled on a flight tomorrow night out of SAN JOSE and hope that it doesn't get cancelled again. Yippee, another 24 hours here. But, if you don't want to read my self pity post, you can see the fun to be had in the snow at my sisters' blogs here and here. Snow fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That really sucks. I kept thinking about all the poor people stranded at the airport and was so glad that I wasn't one of them. Too bad you are!
Post a Comment