But, my new found respect for Jimmy Fallon as a comedian is not the interesting part of my evening. As we were riding the in the elevator from the parking garage to the casino floor, we ran into a short, balding man who had a large camera bag. He asked if we were going to see Jimmy Fallon, and then told us he was the official photographer for the Joint, and expounded on how he takes pictures of all sorts of celebrities and musicians blah, blah, blah. Jessie asks if he does any freelance work, to which he responds "Do you want bikini pictures taken?" She tells him no, but he again tells us he will be willing to photograph us any time. Creepy, right? Right before we parted paths, he gave us his card, and told us, if you email me BEFORE YOU GO TO BED TONIGHT, I will send you pictures of Jimmy Fallon, and then emphasized, but it must be BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.
I was very curious to see why I must email him before going to bed, and curious if he really would send pictures of Jimmy Fallon, so I did what any normal girl would do. I set up a fake email address under the name "Veronica O'Brien" and emailed him before I went to bed.
Well, my efforts paid off. Today I received this email:
Hi Veronica,
Hope you enjoyed this show. I think I got some nice pics, although they all started to look the same after about 20 shots. Let me know if you or any of your pretty girlfriends wants to get into my Green Valley studio for a photo shoot...I am always looking for girls to photograph.
My site: http://www.harrisonphotos.com/
Scott Harrison
Hope you enjoyed this show. I think I got some nice pics, although they all started to look the same after about 20 shots. Let me know if you or any of your pretty girlfriends wants to get into my Green Valley studio for a photo shoot...I am always looking for girls to photograph.
My site: http://www.harrisonphotos.com/
Scott Harrison
So, this is my warning to you all. Stay away from Scott Harrison. Do not go to his studio. He is a creepy man. However, I am now the proud owner of 16 pictures of Jimmy Fallon. I'll share 2 with you. (He is right, they kind of all do look the same!)

4 comments:
creepy is right.
jimmy fallon though... kinda hot.
I'd have to agree on that on Cropstar =D
I am in love with Jimmy Fallon and so help me, if that is a wedding ring on his finger I WILL CRY.
Please.
Who doesn't want pictures of you and Jessie in bikinis?
Sorry to bring tears... he is a married man.
Post a Comment