Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January is the best!

It's that time of the year. The time of year where the hours in my office exceed the hours outside of my office. The time of year where I dedicate my life to writing a 10K, pouring over every detail, just to have no one read it or no one care. It's so good to have a job that really makes a difference in the world. So, I am going to be a bad blogger for the time being, at least until I have something wonderful to blog about.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you shall be missed my darling:(

mama donk aubri jo said...

i already miss you :)

Janae Walker said...

you and tyson both! he has been working like a maniac! he has worked the past two saturdays and may even have to work tomorrow - boo on busy season! i hate it...but at least tyson still has a job! we can't wait to see you!

KIRI said...

i will make you a little sample cd. . . if you like them you can keep them if not then toss it!!! LOL