Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My work self is killing my self self...

I want to apologize that my blog has been rather disappointing as of late. And, I also want to apologize for being so pretentious as to assume people care enough about my blog to be disappointed. The truth of my boring life is that I have been working a lot lately. When I work a lot, my life is boring and repetitive, and not interesting enough to provide any ideas for blog entries. But, my big report was filed Monday morning, and now I can try to get back to normal. And by normal, I mean playing Singstar and working on my synchronized running routine. (If you didn't laugh at that, it means you didn't watch 30 Rock this week. Shame on you. Go to nbc.com immediately and watch last week's episode. Funniest show on TV people.)

Tomorrow should be a fun day. To celebrate our filing on Monday, my company is taking the accounting department to an afternoon movie at the new Aliante Casino. Really, I don't care so much about the movie, but being away from work in the middle of the afternoon, now that makes all the 12 hour days, weekends, and overall stress completely worth it.

Also, this weekend I may or may not be driving to Utah to brave the snow and cold to see NKOTB in concert again. And, to get a hot dog. I hear they have good ones up there. Totally worth the drive. You are totally excited, right? As previously promised, here are some pictures from the night of New Kids to get ready for this weekend!

Pre-show anticipation. Nervous excitement!


During the show, Jordan doing his solo dance and ripping off his shirt:

Shot of the stage. Pure magic people.

After the show enjoying our new paraphernalia and basking in the post concert glow:

7 comments:

Janae Walker said...

i am one of the ones that had been checking your blog probably daily to see what funny thing you had to say! so, i am so glad that you finally updated :) i hope you do go to the concert - i am still living my girlish dreams of seeing nkotb in concert through you!

Unknown said...

You should have come to see me! NKOTB was here last night! I would have searched the city for a good hot dog too!

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

I won't lie, I'm kind of jealous of your high-paced lifestyle. Singstar, afternoon movies, NKOTB and hot dogs. What more does one need in life? Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I am a bit jealous, Jordan with no shirt? Does it get better than that? They came here to Tampa, but since we are new here I don't have any friends yet to go with me (insert pity-party here) and I would have been mordified to go sing Step By Step all by myself!

jen and brody said...

Wow does NKOTB take me back to elementary school! Can you believe so much time has passed us by! I'm going to be 30 next week. YIKES!

And I am always disappointed when you don't update your blog. Your life is certainly exciting, even if you think it isn't. Mine is getting less and less exciting as this little blob inside me sucks away all my energy and I just sit around doing nothing! :o)

jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that we're not the only ones that have been working on our synchronized running routine!

mama donk aubri jo said...

who doesn't have a synchronized running scene :) love your blog, can't wait for thanksgiving!